1) Where will I give my certification exam?
Trade and Beyond’s certification examinations are available throughout the year, in different cities. We are expanding.
|JAMMU||JAMMU & KASHMIR|
2) Are the exams conducted on a specific date?
The certification exam is conducted during various slots in a day, every day except national holidays and a weekly centre holiday. You can book a slot which suits you. You have to be at the venue at least 20 minutes prior to time, to allow for your identity verification and familiarization with the whole testing process.
3) When and how can I book the date for certification?
Once you enroll yourself for a certification, you are shown the available slots at different locations. You can select the most suitable centre and day for yourself and block the slot.
4) Can I cancel/post-pone my exam date?
5) Do I get a certificate after clearing the certification exam? By when?
Yes. You will be able to check your score right at the test centre. You will receive a hard copy of the certificate within 2-3 weeks only on Successful Completion.
6) What is the type and length of the Certification Exam?
The duration of the exam will be 1 hr. The questions are in multiple choice format. Incorrect answers will be penalised with negative marking.
7) How can I ensure that I am adequately prepared? Is there a mock test I can take?
Yes; you can go through the Mock test for the course you have registered yourself for.
8) Can i take a retest if a fail in the examination or could not score good?
No. You will be required to register for the course again.